Guangdong Mizuken Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd.
Contact: Xu Zelu
Address: Xingcheng Creative Park A7-2, Xinghe Road, Wusha Community, Chang’an Town, Dongguan City
As we all know, the use of mold water cleaning machines and various types of cleaning equipment has not only greatly improved the clean power, but also significantly reduced the labor cost. The scientific operation and generous and beautiful appearance of the mold water washing machine give a lot of points to the image, and the outcome of all the cities will be improved. Here we are talking about the topic that we are going to talk about today - the process of cleaning the carpet using a mold water washing machine!
We know that with the development of economy and science and technology, clean and neat environments become more and more important. Equipment and cleanliness are the most important part of them. It becomes a major part of peacetime management, directly affecting business activities and everyone’s day. Today, we come to chat with everyone about the use of the mold water cleaning machine carpet cleaning process related to the situation!
A clean environment is equivalent to value-added services. For commercial or business occasions, such as hotels, shopping malls, shops and other occasions, clean the ground and equipment environment can attract customers, improve the customer's state of mind, add customers' goodwill, improve the return rate and so on, using the mold waterway The mechanized cleaning of the washing machine replaces the manual cleaning, which greatly increases the operating power and significantly improves the cleaning effect.
The process of using the mold waterway cleaning machine to clean the carpet:
1) Vacuuming: Before cleaning, the carpet should be completely cleaned and cleaned for future operations.
2) Cleaning: Use a floor scrubber to perform an accurate scrub, and an appropriate cleaner when scrubbing.
3) Water Absorption: Use a professional vacuum suction machine to perform the water absorption operation and reduce the amount of detergent contained in the carpet when the carpet is rubbed with a floor scrubber.
4) Scrubbing: Scrub with clean water and join the deodorant in water to remove the odor from the carpet。
5) Water Absorption: Continue the above-mentioned water absorption operation. After the carpet is cleaned with clean water, use a clean towel to dry the water and try to dry the carpet as soon as possible, but avoid sun exposure and avoid fading.
6) Shun: Use a hammer to straighten and unroll the carpet wool out of the remaining hair in the carpet.
7) Hair-drying: In order to make the carpets agile and dry, it is necessary to perform dry-drying operations and blow dry the carpets with a professional blow dryer to ensure that the carpets are blown dry quickly.
In general, the use of mold water washing machine can clean and clean the carpet through the above several processes, but along with the continuous improvement of skills, some carpet cleaners are now able to clean + dry + maintenance together, more savings in labor And time cost。